A lucky reader will receive a copy of The Virgin Diet by JJ Virgin!
About the book
If you wanted to be your skinniest self and follow the healthiest diet in the world, what would you eat? Egg-white veggie omelets? Greek-style nonfat yogurt? Low-calorie whey protein shakes? A soy-based veggie burger on a whole-grain bun? Big surprise: These common “diet” foods might actually be causing you to gain weight, says renowned nutritionist JJ Virgin, whose clients have included Hollywood celebrities and top athletes. The very foods you are eating to lose weight are undermining your chances of taking off pounds and keeping them off. With her revolutionary new program The Virgin Diet, Virgin explains why this is true and what you can do about it.
The secret is Food Intolerance—the hidden cause of weight gain. What’s even more shocking, the 7 foods most likely to cause food intolerance (or high-FI foods) are components of traditional “healthy” weight-loss programs: Gluten, Soy, Dairy, Eggs, Corn, Peanuts, and Sugar and Artificial Sweeteners. That’s right: the common health foods you think are good for you are probably sabotaging your diet and holding your waistline hostage.
With her groundbreaking and easy-to-adopt program, Virgin explains how an initial 21-day commitment can lead to a lifetime of permanent weight loss, as well as better health and a younger appearance. With The Virgin Diet, she explains:
– Why Food Intolerance can lead to weight gain
– How to remove the 7 High-FI foods from your diet
– The false advertising behind such “healthy” foods as soy and nonfat dairy
– Why moderation will make you fat
– How to maintain a healthy diet without High-FI foods
– How to test whether particular High-FI foods are bad for your unique dietary needsa Rafflecopter giveaway