I have 2 copies of Nutrition Diva’s Secrets for a Healthy Diet to give away!
About the book
Tired of trying to figure out what you should be eating for breakfast, or whether it’s ever OK to eat before going to bed? Want to know which type of milk, or cereals, or meats are best so that food shopping is easier?
Millions of people already eat, look, and feel better thanks to popular podcast host and board-certified nutritionist Monica Reinagel. In her highly-anticipated guidebook she sorts through all the conflicting nutrition information out there—and busts outdated food myths—so you’ll know exactly what to eat (and what to avoid) once and for all.
Monica walks you through every aisle of the grocery store and through each meal and snack of the day, helping you make healthier choices and answering your burning questions, including:
- How often should you eat?
- Which organic foods are worth the extra cost?
- Does cooking vegetables destroy the vitamins?
- Should foods be combined in certain ways for better digestion?
Complete with grocery shopping lists, simple, delicious recipes, and sample meal plans, Nutrition Diva’s Secrets for a Healthy Diet will have you feeling healthier, looking better than ever before, and no longer worrying about what to eat for dinner.
Check out QuickandDirtyTips.com for some sample recipes and free downloads from the book!
Mandatory entry: Please comment on this post with your e-mail address.
Extra entries (please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for subscribing):
– Subscribe via e-mail, follow or subscribe to the feed. You must verify the subscriptions. (1 entry each)
– Enter another current giveaway (1 entry each)
– Share this post on a social network of your choice by clicking “Share/Save” button below (1 entry for each method)
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Deadline to enter is midnight on April 8, 2011.
Giveaway copies are provided free of any obligation by Macmillan. No monetary or any other form of compensation was received.