I have 2 copies of Make-Ahead Meals to give away, courtesy of the fabulous Sellers Publishing!
About the book
Make-Ahead Meals shows you how to pay it forward in the kitchen. With some advance preparation during your free minutes, you can create more than 100 delicious dishes that you can cook and serve at a moment’s notice, with a minimum of effort.
– Some recipes you can assemble early in the day or the night before and refrigerate until cooking.
– Other dishes, once prepared, will keep in the refrigerator for days, allowing you the flexibility of choosing when and where to serve them.
– Many recipes you can prepare a month or more in advance and store them in the freezer until that unexpected company appears at your door. From soups, snacks, and drinks, to main course meals, tasty sides, decadent desserts, and enticing sauces and salsas, Make-Ahead Meals invites you to make the most of your precious time.
Read more here
Mandatory entry: Please comment here and tell me something you enjoyed about this guest post.
Extra entries (please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for subscribing):
– Subscribe via e-mail, follow or subscribe to the feed. You must verify the subscriptions. (1 entry each)
– Enter another current giveaway and tell me which one you entered (1 entry each)
– Share this giveaway on a social network of your choice. Click the “Share/Save” button at the bottom of this post (1 entry each)
This giveaway is open worldwide (excluding Africa). Deadline to enter is midnight on May 20, 2011.
Giveaway copy is provided free of any obligation by Sellers Publishing. No monetary or any other form of compensation was received.