Leaves are beginning to change colors and temperatures are getting a bit cooler. What better way to spend a weekend afternoon than to curl up with a blanket and indulge in a great book?
Our lucky winner will receive the following items:
1. An oatmeal and champagne oversized luxury throw from Keiko Co. (retails for $229)
Keiko Co. makes and sells luxury blankets to Hollywood stars like Julia Roberts, cast of Desperate Housewives, Pink and Heather Locklear. These are the most luxurious blankets you can find!
2. The Naked Gardener by L. B. Gschwandtner
3. Georgia’s Kitchen by Jenny Nelson
4. What I Thought I Knew by Alice Eve Cohen
5. Sand in My Eyes by Christine Lemmon
6. The Stuff That Never Happened by Maddie Dawson
7. Gevalia Coffee to warm up with
Mandatory entry: Follow publicly on Google Friends Connect. Please comment on this post with your e-mail address.
Extra entries (please post each entry separately, i.e. 2 posts for subscribing):
– Subscribe via e-mail or subscribe to the feed. You must verify the subscriptions. (1 entry each)
– Enter another current giveaway (1 entry each)
– Follow on Twitter and tweet about this giveaway (1 entry – please provide a link to the tweet)
– Follow Luxury Reading on Facebook (2 entries)
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Deadline to enter is midnight on October 22nd.
Giveaway is sponsored by Luxury Reading, BookSpark PR and Keiki Co.